Late Minute Easter Looks

8:15 PM Unknown 0 Comments


With Easter fast approaching I wanted to offer some ideas for those that are still looking for something to wear.  Here are some dresses that caught my eye.  All these dresses come in varies plus sizes ranging from 12 to 24.  I've added links to each dress so if you wanted to order online (rush shipping because Easter is Sunday) you can or browse to see what's out there.      



Placed Print Dress
Belted Fit and Flare Dress
Floral Maxi Dress


Floral Hem
Printed Tulip
Lace Illusion

Even though it's snowing in Chicago it really is spring time and I want to help get you get spring time ready.  If you see any looks and you want me to recreate the spring in plus size feel free to email me at thefatgirloffashion@gmail.com and I'll make a plus version that has pierces you can purchase.  

Happy Easter 

0 comments: