Hello April, Welcome to the new layout!

3:56 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Welcome to my new blog layout.  I wanted to give a cleaner look to bring more focus to the content.  I choice April to introduce the blog's new layout because April is known as the clean up month do the rain showers.  I've excited by what this month has in store for the blog.  I'll be bringing you a variety of posts.  Of course clothes will be in the mix however I'll be posting about things that impact women in general.  So be on lookout for topics like love, health plus product review and event coverage.  



April birth flower is typically listed as the Daisy (Bellis perennis) so why not start the month off with the outfit of the day including this lovely flower.  This a Forever 21 outfit is sold separate. 


I like this relaxed Flounce Cami from Forever 21+.  It has a knit bodice with a woven chiffon flounce top and deep V-neckline comes unlined.  It's very lightweight so I paired it with Forever 21+ knee-length bodycon skirt that features an allover daisy print and elasticized waist.  Both items are currently available on the Forever 21 website.  Click on the picture of the cami (top right of blog) to go directly to items listed as part of #ootd.  





Support the cause at www.gofundme.com/thefatgirloffashion 



0 comments: