First Plus Size date night dinner & a movie

10:36 AM Unknown 3 Comments

  A date with me comes with more than just a meal and a show it includes love, laugher, memories and a chance to make some new friends.  The first Plus Size date night was wonderful.  


  The first plus size date night included viewing "The Best Man Holiday" at the Icon theater on Roosevelt in Chicago.  The movie was well worth the cost of the ticket.  I laughed,  I cried and laughed again as I got reintroduced to the cast again.  There has been a 15 year break since the first movie but I couldn't tell.  The ladies that attended the movie all agreed that the movie was great.  I'm not going to go into great detail about the movie because some have not seen it yet and I don't want to be spoil it. 


  After the movie we jetted over Lalo's Mexican restaurant on Maxwell.  That's when the real fun started.  The food was great and the staff was friendly.  There was a live band to set the mode and the flowing drinks didn't hurt.  


@yepitskey @uniqu3lyyours  @plussizeinchicago_she @mzprettyladyd @thefatgirloffashion @mzneauxla @iraeisastylist @aunyx 
All these ladies can be found on Instagram. 

  I want to personal thank all the ladies that came out and showed their support.  I feel that this first event was a great success. 

3 comments: