Forever 21 2PC review

3:17 PM Unknown 2 Comments

These are the new Forever21 2PC I'm wearing.  I ordered them in a 1x .. I like how the bottom pulls my stomach in.  The top I could have gotten the next size up but I feel secure.  I feel really good in them.  The colors are great.  The flower and stripe pattern is new age retro.  It comes in a set and can't be order separately.  The solid color is red and always work.  It can be ordered as separates and which is perfect if your body's top and bottom is difference sizes. They are a great price with both being under $30.  Now are the big question?! Summer where are you!!!! lol 



 *Pictures taken indoors because it's freezing in Chicago, brrrrrr* 
If you have any questions post below and I'll be glad to answer.  
Happy shopping!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Damn girl in the winter and in Chicago... u get props! ;-) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink one. Very_hot_on_U. Thank the Lord for F21... gotta luv em. Hugs, Jennylyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.like the pink.one ! And your hair is Fab

    ReplyDelete