I found it! Thanks for your support

7:39 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I lost sight.  I forgot who I was.  I was trying to do to much.  I didn't use my voice.  In preparing for some major events I'll be attending I got lost.  I started to second guess myself.  In wanting to be the best I didn't do my best.  Trying to stand out I was thinking about others and not being myself.  I'm a fat ass goof ball.  I like wearing funny tees,  I like have my breast out.  I enjoy wearing what others find odd. I started my blog not to be famous but to let other woman who look like me know that you're not alone.  To tell fat girls you're special and don't let this cruel world steal your joy.  I had to take my own advice.  I wouldn't say I was depressed because that's a very serious illness that I don't want to make light of.  I had a major case of the Winter Blues and started a petty party table of one.  Thank you to every one that reached out to me about the blog means a lot that I have you all supporting me.  

I'm a very random person.  So expect some random looks for FFFWeek! 



0 comments: