Beetle Juice Fashion Icon

10:47 AM Unknown 0 Comments


This summer has been void of color.  The trend of black & white striped everything took flight and has yet to land.  I, myself have falling victim to "Beetle Juicing".  I was cursing my closet for a party dress and I noticed that many of my new looks were different in style but the color was null.  I personal love color.  I was dumbfounded as a stood there looking for hue.  

Then I began looking at fall fashions that often offer up beautify oranges, engaging greens, and powerful purples.  However, I've noticed that this falls fashion are looking much like and extension of this summer's line.  I've decided not to get another ying yang colored outfit for the next few month.  Clothes should inspire and brighten ones life.  Black is beautiful and so is white but this girl wants Crayola.

I challenge brick and mortar retails,  online boutiques and buyers to think outside their black & white box and look for fabrics with color.  Beetle Juice shouldn't continue to be a fashion icon.     

0 comments: