Thick Chick

1:18 AM Unknown 1 Comments


The beautiful Curvy Fashionista blogger, Marie Denee has set Instagram a blaze with two simple pictures of a top with two simple words.  Thick Chick!!!  My eyes widen and my mouth watered.  I had to have it.  I was the first to ask this WHERE?  The I had to take a step black and realize she was out with friends having fun on a Saturday night not home like me (lol).  




  I put my detective skills to work and I found it!!!! This pocket friendly crop top is available at Candy Strike.  This newly relaunched (June 1) online store of Elizabeth Albert's is plus girl dream.  She has many unique pieces that will allow any diva to have her own day of instafame! 

I just ordered mine now go order yours before they're all gone.  
Pssss tag me in your pics of the shirt.  

Follow Maria(pictured)
Blog: http://thecurvyfashionista.com 
Instagram: mariedenee 

Follow Candy Strike's Elizabeth 
Website: http://www.candy-strike.com  
Instagram: yourlifeindesign

1 comment: