Nordstrom's Pretty Party

2:36 PM Unknown 2 Comments

  
   I attended a "Pretty Party" at the Schaumburg Nordstrom.  Nordstrom has many events throughout the year focused on makeup, lingerie, etc.  The event I attended was hosted by the department manger of Cosmetics & Fine Fragrances Katie Steiner.  It started at 8AM & you had to RSVP by paying $20.  The $20 was placed on a gift card that could be used as a credit toward make up of your choice that day.  To RSVP you had to call or stop by your favorite cosmetics counter.  I registered by calling the cosmetics department.  

  When I arrived I was greeted by friendly faces with snacks & beverages.   I was introduce to brands I hadn't heard of like Jo Malone London and of course I saw brands I know and love like Mac & Chanel.

It's was a make up junkie's dream.  There were so many muas with brushes in hand to make pretty women gorgeous.  Dana attended as a guest of mine and got her face beat by make up magician Rachel.  Rachel was extremely inviting.  She had a working knowledge about all the different cosmetic lines which was impressive.  Rachel chatted us up to the tune of over $200 in products when she was done.  All necessary of course, lol.
 
 I do encourage make up novice to experts, to attend Nordstrom's make up events.  It allowed me to get one-on-one beauty attention with beauty industry insiders. They'll share the latest beauty tips and tricks for their product lines.  
  Nordstrom offered complimentary makeup or skincare consultation. You also gained access to free customized samples and exclusive gifts with purchase.  The one I attended had giveaways also.  My guest was a winner. 

Needless to say I'M LOOKING FORWARD to the next Nordstrom's Pretty party.

2 comments: