Searching for a crop sweater

9:20 PM Unknown 1 Comments



  This fashion look was inspired by Kim aka @naturallyfashionable cropped sweater instagram post.  I love her look but a crop sweater in plus are hard to find.  I contacted her and asked where she came across her fab find. She advised me she had picked it up at Forever 21.  I hadn't see it in store or online and I'm also aware their selections vary from location to location even in the same city. 


  I wasn't discouraged in my search. Keeping my eyes open and looking around in different locations *que horns* there it was. Just hanging there in the straight sizes at Nordstrom rack.  
  I would like to say a few things.  It's ok to ask people where they purchased an item you like.  Along with that it's ok to tell people were you picked up items at.  
It doesn't take away from how great you look in your garments.  Second it's ok to look in other section beyond "plus size".  Straight size offers many options for a curvy sister.  Lastly give credit and support.  Kim gives great style inspiration.  To be inspired by someone doesn't make you a copy cat. 
 You have to bring your own flare to the pieces and breathe life into them.  Kim can be found on Instagram under @naturallyfashionable & she can be found on her YouTube channel searching naturallyfashionable.  

1 comment: