Beautiful in my eyes

12:16 PM Unknown 2 Comments

The federal guidelines for weight says a woman 5ft tall should be in the weight range on the low end should be 87 pounds and on the high end 147.  As a woman 5ft tall I'm the exact height at Nicole Richie.  People call her too skinny and the same people call me too fat.  

You just can't please people.  Be happy with yourself.  If you're not happy with you make the needed changes to make you happy.  With that being said there is no need to put down other plus women that are happy with themselves or working on having a positive self image.  Just because you feel you can't or I shouldn't doesn't mean I can't because I will.  


I'm not pleased with my current weight but that doesn't mean I'm not happy with me. I don't want to lose much weight.  I'm sure if I pushed away for the table and did a few jumping jack I'd be back down to where I want to be.  But I need to make that choice.  I decide when the time is right.  Me! Please don't let others' eye define your beauty.  

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I plan on touching on this topic also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. Great points about self acceptance! www.pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete