Welcome 2014

5:03 AM Unknown 1 Comments

  Thank you to all who supported me 2013 because 2014 is going to be an even better year for us.  I'm going to push forward with my blog.  I'm making it in a lifestyle blog that features plus size fashion.  I've spoken with many of my supporters and it's the right thing to do.  I'm for positive body image and self confidence which includes more than just what you're wearing.  



  I'm starting a YouTube channel.  Video would work for those day when I can't sit down and write.  I'm also going to work very hard to improve the work I put out.  I have important things I want to say and I know how it comes across can make the message seem unimportant.  So I will improve for 2014.



  I only ask that you all continue to support me on my journey and pray for me.  Thank you & Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Yes.. and you know you have a great support team.. Cant wait to see what you accomplish this year!!

    ReplyDelete