Dressing room Confessions

1:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments


This is my confession (in my Usher singing voice).  The dress instagram loved so much is really two pieces!!  A crop top and a matching skirts.  

                      Get this look

My phone died just after I posted the above picture.  I just wanted to announce that I was bringing back Dressing room confessions.  Dressing room confessions was one on the most popluar spots on my blog.  I enjoyed doing it also.  I mean what girl doesn't like playing dress up.  It was a nice surprise when I got home and seeing that y'all liked how I paired the two pieces together.  


  
This Forever 21+ Top does look great paired with it's matching skirt or a solid back skirt.  This crop top features a baroque pattern and short sleeves and would good with jeans also.  It's lightweight knit 93% polyester, 7% spandex 16.5'' full length, 37'' chest, 34'' waist, 6.5'' sleeve length measured from 1X.  The model is wearing a size 1x top and skirt.  I'm wearing a 3x top and a 2x skirt.  I could have selected a 2x top but wanted extra room.  


                            The above picture was put together by me

Both pieces feel great on.  If you decide to get just the top or the skirt; hell if you match them up like I did just make sure you're rocking them with confidence! 

Link below will take you right to the top



Skirt can also be found using the same link.  
Happy shopping! 

0 comments: