Showing #selfieconfidence in 2015

8:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments



I'm a promoter of positive self images for women.  I encourage women to love themselves.  What better way to do that than with a selfie! I started my blog to be an advocate for women to be happy with the skin they're in.  Over the next year I'm asking people to use the hashtag #selfieconfidence.  When you've hit the perfect pose.  When the light has hit you just right.  When the filter has you looking on fleek.  Use the hashtag #selfieconfidence.  
I'm going to take a selfie everyday wearing a different lip color.  Yes 365 lol.  I also plan on posting a selfie of week for the people who are using the hashtag.  Let's see how much self love we can show in 2015.    
Also I'm open to sponsors.  Lip colors are needed for the movement.  I'm opened to using any and all bands. My goal is to not have to repeat the same band's color.  But I'll wear a lot different reds if I have too, lol.  If you can offer any help in this I would be over the moon.  Email me at theFatGirlofFashion@gmail.com if you want your lip color featured on my social media.  
Let see how much self love we can show over the course of 2015.

Mac Cosmetics "All Fired Up" 

0 comments: