Simply Fashion & Dots are going out of business

9:05 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have sad news to announce.  All Simply Fashion and Dots Stores are going out of business.  The stores share the same corporate owner.  The corporate owner has filed for bankruptcy.  All stores are set to close mid June. I don't believe that they'll be open that long.  Many stores haven't received new merchandise in months.  I can see most stores closing before June.  Discounts started on May 1st.  If you see something you like just get it because it'll be gone when you come back if the store is still open.  Also if you have gift cards and store credits use them asap.  

This is sad for me because I've become very friendly with all the women that work at my local Simply Fashion and they all will now be looking for new jobs.  
Above is a picture of the message on Dots website.  


0 comments: