Have you've paid less lately?

6:35 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Have you checked out Payless Shoe Source lately?  They currently have a great clearance sale where I scored these cuties for $14 in addition to a 30% off other select items.
I also grabbed these black ones. 


And lastly I got these super comfortable patten leather tan pair (no pictured) at $19.99 after getting 30% off.  

As a plus size woman some heels don't feel to supportive.  The Payless brand did.  I'm happy I stopped by.  I got 3 pair of heels for $50.  Can you say winning?! 

Hope this helps if you're looking for comfortable pocket friendly heels.  Happy shopping! 


 



1 comment:

  1. Hey LaToya! First off, can I say that I LOVE those shoes! I kid u not I am gonna swing into Payless this week to see if I can get them! LUV Christian Siriano. :-) Also, just saw that you are in CHI-TOWN! Luv Chicago and often dream of moving there but don't know if I could handle the weather. Hugs, Jennylyn

    ReplyDelete