AT THE MOVIES WITH NORDSTROM & ELOQUII

7:22 AM Unknown 0 Comments




I'm loving the outfit from last night at the screening of Sicario!  I was given the opportunity to gave free movies passes for Sicario.  With the great response I will now be given out screen passes to many of latest movies.  The next movie you can see with me is The Martian.  You can use this link to get a pass to see The Martian.  

Yesterday was one of the rare perfect weather days in Chicago.  I got a chance to wear an outfit I've had in the waiting for awhile.  When I tell you that you couldn't tell me nothing I mean it.  I was really feeling myself {in my Beyoncé voice}.  I was so happy to rocked this hot look while kicking with people who had a chance to see the Sicario movie for free because of me!

The Sicario review will be up on the blog tomorrow but first let's get into this outfit.  I purchased Eloquii's Faux Leather Culottes from Nordstrom  during their anniversary sale.  I know they would be perfect for a night out after Made In America.  The sleek looking pant brings an air of sophistication to culottes of past.  They are cut from faux leather and are a great transitions piece from cool end of summer nights to fall's slight chill.  The silvertone zippers  are a classic detail added to the front pockets while offer a dash of edge to the functioning pockets.  Sold in the Encore section in Nordstrom stores they can also be purchased online at Nordstrom.com.  The slim silhouette through the hip with a looser, flared fit throughout the leg made them a winner for me.  The Pull-on style; elastic waist was very forgiving and I'm wearing a size 16.  The waistband is very comfortable and easy movement.  The microsueded interior for a soft feel on the skin.  55% micro suede and 45% polyurethane Eloquii suggests you dry clean when the need to clean arises.  I'm very happy with my purchase.  
ELOQUII Studio Faux Leather Culottes


I topped it off with a crop top from H&M.  For my makeup look I went with Mac's bold red matte lippie Ruby Woo framed with Cherry liner and Nars' Highlighting blush powder Albatross for an illuminating light-reflecting luminous gold glow.  Shoes are last season from Target.  The black bag I've had since forever from Forever along with a duster from H&M.  I hope you liked how I blended the old with the new to complete this look street chic look. 




I hope to see you at the next screening.  Check the movie passes tab back daily to see if there's a movie you want to see.  Remember the passes are first come first serve.  Hope to see you soon!!

0 comments: