e.l.f. cosmetics | Getting Ready #PlayBeautifully

6:59 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Often times when I go to work I don't wear a lot of makeup.  My 9 to 5 is in a corporate office.  So when I do wear make up to work I like for it to look as natural as possible.  Before I get into the products I used I wanted to thank everyone who watched me get ready with e.l.f. cosmetics live on periscope this morning as I did my makeup for today.  I featured products gifted to me from e.l.f. cosmetics for doing another blog post though Rauken Marketing.  There was over 100 people up at 7am watching me get beautiful.  You can watch it on replay by searching @fatgirl_fashion on Periscope.  I have also added the full video my YouTube channel simply click this E.L.F. Video  <- link or search  e.l.f. cosmetics | Getting Ready  my Youtube channel LaToya TheFatGirlofFashion 


I'm very impressed with the e.l.f. products I used today.  I'm familiar with e.l.f. cosmetics because I've used their items for years.  I like that they have affordable items that are of good quality.  On a prior post " The Princess and the e.l.f."   I talked about my best friend Dana moving away and some of my favorite e.l.f. items that I gave her as part of a birthday gift.  I was happy because my package include all products I had never used before.  My review included a first impression on all the items.  



The picture above is from my Instagram.  I was so excited when my e.l.f.  package came I couldn't wait to share.  They are all part of the items I used as part of the periscope today.  Outside of the e.l.f. Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brushall e.l.f. products I used were for the first time.  I'm very happy with how they all worked out.  I'm most impressed with the e.l.f. studio 3-in-1 Mascara.  It is #FatGirlApproved!!  





The items that came in my package was my new favorite the e.l.f. studio 3-in-1 Mascara in the color very black.  This all-in- one professional mascara that lengthens,  defines and volumizes lashes.  The uniquely shaped silicone brush has precision bristles to coat every lash for a dramatic look.  The long-lasting maximum performance formula gives all day smuge-free budge-free wear.  Per the directions you are to hold the brush horizontally and use the brush side to coat lashes from root to tip for volumized lashes.  Then follow with holding the wand vertically and use the tip to define and lengthen. 




e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipstick in the color flirty & fabulous.  The satin texture offers a rich creamy formula that helps seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort.  It can be applied as desire to lips as often as needed.  I must say it when on very nice and wasn't sticky.  I also lasted all day.     




e.l.f. studio baked eye shadow in the color bronzed beauty.  The silky and blendable formula of our Baked Eye Shadow provides smooth and even application with each sweep of color. Baked in an oven, these eye shadows offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. Infused with active key ingredients Jojoba, Rose, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting and shimmering color can be worn wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation, offering a variety of gorgeous eye looks.  I did wet my brush with e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

To complete the eye look I used the e.l.f. Essential Shadow lock eyelid primer in color sheer.  It preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity.  My shadow did last all day.  I then used the e.l.f. Studio Pressed Mineral Bronzer in color beach bronze as a transition color for my lid.  This online only bronzer is infused with Vitamin E and Grape to help nourish the skin for a more revitalized feel.  





The above picture is the finished look from getting ready with e.l.f. look and remember the video is live on YouTube so can watch me getting ready start to finish.  Click here Youtube or search e.l.f. cosmetics |Getting ready video.  I hope you all like the natural look I was going for.  
This is a great example on how you can give yourself a pick me up with a little makeup in morning.  I got a lot of compliments on my budget friendly e.l.f. look.  





This is not a paid post and all thoughts are mine.

0 comments: