Goddess dress OOTD

4:43 AM Unknown 3 Comments


 When you know you know.  I knew this dress was it.  It called me from across the room.  We shouldn't have never met.  I mean we're from two different worlds.  I'm plus size and she straight size.  YES!!! Straight size.  This lovely grown is a size 12.  That's not a typo, lol.  It's from H&M.  I've looked and it's not available online,sorry.  It may still be in your local H&M store.  This dress was purchased this week.  


  To all my plus size readers don't be scared to look in straight sizes.  There are beautiful gems hidden within Missy or Juniors for us.  The fitting room is our friend.  That's where I fall in love with this grown.  Don't be fearful of taking fashion risk.  The dress as you see it is on backwards.  The back is suppose too be out and not the front.  However, that's how I mistakingly tried it on.  With all the love I received while wearing it none was the wiser.


  Come to The Fat Girl of Fashion Facebook like page and see how I got this dress for under $40.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fat-Girl-of-Fashion/56835367989883


3 comments: