Halloween Options For Plus Size

4:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments


  This time of year always makes me happy.  I'm a big kid at heart and Halloween bring out the kid in everyone.  With any social holiday the first question we ask ourselves is "What am I going too wear?!"  Being plus size this isn't an easy question too answer.  You want too be creative & original or sexy & sultry.  So again what do I wear?  This year we have options!!! Retails like WalMart, Target and KMart offer some fun choices.  A regular place I would go to looking for costumes is Torrid however this year they have opted too only have Halloween costumes sold via their website.  I don't know about you but I like too trying things on for feel and fit.  So Torrid wasn't really a choice for me this year.  I decided too try Lover's Lane.  I had gone there in the past for a Halloween costume.  So I reintroduced myself too them.  I went to the Lover's Lane in North Aurora,IL.


  I didn't tell them I was a blogger or ask for any special treatment.  So I can honestly say the staff was friendly and knowledgable. They were also trying to make sales!  Offering suggestions and willing too order costumes not in the store to the store at no cost to me.  That I really like!  So if you're still on the hurt for a costume Lover's Lane is worth looking into.  The prices ran from $40-$100 depending on the style choosen.  Below are a few pictures of some of the costumes I tried on while there.  ( Had to sneak they don't let you take pictures) 


  I suggest looking on the website too see first if there is anything you like and then calling your local store too see if they have the one you're looking for. Like with many retailers the plus size section goes quick and with Halloween fast approaching I wouldn't want you going and being disappointed.  


Lover's Lane website is http://www.loverslanestore.com

Happy shopping and tag me in your costume pictures for reposting! 

0 comments: