Halloween Contest

7:02 PM Unknown 2 Comments


  Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE Halloween.  It's my favorite holiday.  Dressing up, putting on makeup and eating candy what more could a girl ask for?   Well it's that time again and too get you ready I'm having a contest for Halloween.  To enter show me your past Halloween *spirit.  You can email me at thefatgirloffashion@gmail.com, post picture on Instagram and tag me @thefatgirloffashion, tweet me at fatgirl_fashion or upload it to The Fat Girl of Fashion Facebook page.  https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=568353679898832 .  Four ways too win.  Winner must be following this blog.  Also by entering you are giving permission too have your picture reposted on any and all social media sites.  *spirit means costumes.  Contest end 10/16/13 at 7pm CST . Prize pictured below.


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures I follow u on ig :) my ig name is da1andonlyvc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad...I missed this at work you definitely should have another halloween contest

    ReplyDelete