Welcome to Chicago Style Seat

11:46 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I had the pleasure of being invited to one of what I'm calling "Chicago Style Seat is here events."  If you've had the misfortune of not having your hair, nails or make up done for the last 3 years you may not know what Style seat is.  So let me educate you for a second.  Style Seat is a application used by clients to book appointments with stylists.  I'm a client of a Tacarra "Spifster" Sutton.  She's an all artist and my nail technician.  I use Style Seat to book my appointments with her using the app.  It's the best for busy people.  I don't have to call repeatedly trying to catch her between clients.  I don't have to worry about being double booked or an assistant taking my appointment but not updating the stylist calendar.  I've left stylist who do great work for these very reasons.  They say if you want something done right than do it yourself.  Style Seat allows me to do just that.  My appointment time is mine.  It really takes the guess work out of my appointment.  

Style Seat is a San Francisco based company founded by Melody 
McCloskey and her partner.  After suffering at the hands of few bad stylist Melody thought there has to be a better way.  She soon quit her job and started Style Seat backed by Ashton Kutcher and the founders of Uber.  Launched to businesses in late 2010 and to consumers in May 2011.  Now lets fast forward 4 years, Style seat is now the largest online marketplace for beauty and wellness services.  They have now branched out from San Francisco to open offices in Atlanta and now Chicago.  The Chicago office is located in downtown Chicago and by appointment they will help Style Seat professionals personally with their accounts. 
The Style Seat Chicago team is having a huge kick off Party at Y Bar this Thursday.  This will be a great way for us to show the beauty community that Chicago ladies know who to get beautiful.  You can find out the more info about this event by using the links on my Instagram page ( @thefatgirloffashion) to get to the Style Seat Chicago page.  Hope to see you there.  Welcome to the windy city Style Seat!



0 comments: