Black & White | UNDER $30

5:21 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Some things are just plain to see. Clean.  Simple.  Black and white with no areas of gray.  thefatgirloffashion.com would be one of those.  The little blog that could has a new look.  I'm very proud of the update.  I wanted the site to have a sleek and upscale look. With the content being the focus. I want readers to be able to connect with me easily.  I didn't want to take away all the color so I added a pop here and there. The revamped site inspired "Black & White Under $30."  Like the site it features cleans looks while still being affordable.  The website's affordable was achieved by doing the work myself.  I invested in my brand by learning the behind the scenes work.  I did all the web coding myself.  Self taught in under a week I present to you the new and improved thefatgirloffashion.com

Feel free to leave a comment on what you think of the site's new look.



Black & White | Under $30

0 comments: