Fanny Pack | #MIAFESTIVAL

5:48 PM Unknown 1 Comments





I'm going to "Made In America" in less than two weeks and I'm super excited.  Budweiser Made In America Festival is a two day outdoor music festival that Jay Z personally curates the eclectic mix of artists.  It will be held in Philadelphia Labor day weekend.  Accompanying me is my good friend Shay.  She's never been to a music fest like this before.  She asked me what I was bringing.  One thing I said was a fanny pack.  She chuckled "Fanny pack."  I then explained to her why fanny packs are great for outdoor events.  Then she asked my where she could get a fashionable one.  
I have a studded leather one that I use, but I told her I would round up a few cute ones and shoot her a list.  I got to thinking my people might like this info also, so here we are chatting about these handsfree bags.  


I like fanny packs for events like this because they allow you to carry everything securely in front of you.  In large crowds purses and wallets aren't the best place to have your ID, cash, credit cards or keys.  Festivals like this are a pickpocketer's dream.  You're all into the music, taking selfies and having a cocktail or two and they've bumped into you & robbed you blind.  You're none the wiser until you're trying to pay for the round.  





Herschel is known for producing great bags.  Their items are stylish and sturdy.  Goldtone zip hardware with leather trim fronts a smart belt bag perfectly sized for vacations or a walk around the city. This durable and compact style can be worn slung over your shoulder or secured around your waist for hands-free convenience.
Herschel Supply Co. 'Fifteen' Belt Bag








Pictures are a must at an event like this so this bag is great with all the pocket.  It's durable, weather-resistant tech materials ensure intrepid reliability in a smart photography bag designed for organized storage and convenience





Y'all know I love a novelty bag.  Labor day weekend requires 
you to wear something red, white & blue.  
It's in the constitution, lol.  You can be all kinds of patriotic with this fanny pack.














Juicy Couture is the go to for a girlie girl.  Keep your hands free while you're on the go with this Juicy Couture fanny pack. In black. It's made of faux leather with gold-tone hardware








Van's 100% Polyester canvas outer bag is festival ready with the floral print.  It come's with adjustable buckle strap and zip lid opening.  

















I hope this helps those that are going to an outdoor event before the Summer is over.  For those of who want to follow all my Made In America activity I'll be in the city of brotherly love from September fourth to the seventh.  You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.  I'll try to Snapchat & Periscope (@FatGirl_Fashion) as much as possible, but the way my phone company's service is set up we'll have to see on that, lol.  

The main act I'm going to see is Beyoncé but I do want to see of the other performers.  
Here's the full lineup 

Beyoncé - The Weeknd - J. Cole - Bassnectar
Modest Mouse - Death Cab For Cutie
Axwell & Ingrosso - Meek Mill - Big Sean - Santigold
Future- Banks - Halsey - Action Bronson
Earl Sweatshirt - Vic Mensa - DJ Mustard - Duke Dumont
A-Trak - Nick Jonas - Metric - De La Soul
G-Eazy - GTA- Cedric Gervais - Claude Vonstroke
Fabolous - Ryan Hemsworth - Burns - Botnek
Aeroplane - Jacob Plant - Saint Motel - Young Rising Sons
Grits & Biscuits - The Struts - Flatbush Zombies
Lola Wolf - Creepoid - Superheaven - Hop Along 
Waxahatchee - Strand Of Oaks - Remy Banks - Mick Jenkins  
Marian Hill - Post Malone - Mayaeni- Bas - Cozz -Omen

If there's anyone that you'd like to see hit me up on Twitter @FatGirl_Fashion and I'll try to make my viewing lineup list based on the top requests.  If you're going @ me on twitter, we can link up for an usie, lol be serious! 

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    mens fanny pack

    ReplyDelete