National Lemonade Day

7:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I saw this gorgeous MilanBlocks Women's Woven Patten Lemons Straw Cross Body Beach Handbag
 and was thinking how cute.  You all know I have a real love for novelty purses.  So this little cutie made my heart skip a beat.  I was online looking for a lemonade recipe for National Lemonade Day but after seeing the purse I found myself on Polyvore making a set.  I have also posted this to my fashion board on Pinterest.  I purchased a new computer so I'll be doing more fashion boards so be sure to follow me on both.  

 
Must of the time when I'm putting a look today I start with the accessories.  Being a plus size girl my whole life often time that only things that would fit were accessories.  The star of my outfits for a long time have been my purses.  This post was no different.  To play off the yellow I went with a solid green dress.  This Asos Curves Maxi Dress with Tie Front paired great with this fun summer bag.  I want the purse to be the focal point so I stayed with that same color with the shoes as well.  The Ted Baker Suede Strappy Sandals were a prefect color match for the dress.  I would keep the jewelry to a minimum so again let the purse great all the attention.  




 So we now have a great look for June 20th aka National Lemonade Day.  But what's National Lemonade Day without a great lemonade recipe? Nothing right!  I've include below a great low calorie lemonade recipe perfect for a hot summer day like today.  A refreshing drink that is high on flavor, but low in sugar thanks to Equal® sweetener.  Yes, you'll get all the flavor of fruit without the calories from sugar.





Ingredients 

7 cups of Water 

1 cup of lemon juice

1 cup Equal sweetener

ice cubes 

fresh mint, optional 


Preparation

Combine all ingredients except mint. Stir until Equal® is dissolved.

Serve over ice, garnishing each glass with fresh mint, if desired and enjoy!







0 comments: