Hey Pearl, The Wolverine Boot

7:47 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Most girls when dreaming of pearls they dream of the ones that can be strung around the neck.  I on the other hand dream of a classic leather boot by Wolverine.  This past summer I attended a fabulous boot preview party with the good people of Wolverine Shoe and tanning Corporation at the Godfrey Hotel Chicago.  This is where I met Pearl (shown above).  It was love at first sight.  Pearl looks good but more importantly the Pearl boot is excellently made.   

The Pearl boot is an elegant ankle boot handcrafted by skilled shoemakers using the finest leather and rich suede. It comes with a stacked heel (rubber outsole).  The Pearl boot blends premium full grain leather and soft suede on the upper. The boot comes with an inside zip for easy entry and a textile lining.  

I found the Pearl boot to be very stylish with the buckle on design.  The boot also runs true to size.  I received my shoe in a US 9M and they fit perfect.  The Lightweight cement construction makes the quality boot easy to wear.  I've had a problems in the pass with boots being very heavy and having the feeling of being weighed down.  I didn't get that in wearing the Pearl boots.  Pearl comes in two colors, black and brown.  This Wolverine boot is #FatGirlApproved.      

Pictured with the Peninsula Boot from the Wolverine | Stormy Kromer collaboration.




I really went crazy over the plaid Peninsula boot and matching cap.  Go to stormykromer.com for information on the "Peninsula" cap.  To find out more about the "Pearl" boot, Wolverine | Stormy Kromer "Peninsula" boot and all their new boot releases by visiting wolverine.com.  You can follow the action from the Godfrey event on social media by using the hashtags #WolverineFNO and  #mywolverines 





The Pearl boots was gifted to me by the Wolverine brand however the opinions in this post are all mine. 





0 comments: