#NATIONALPURSE

7:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments


It's no secret that I love handbags.  Being a plus girl my whole life accessories often are the only thing that fit.  I've become purse addicted sometimes perhaps a little too much, lol.  I wanted to share my love for purse with some purse facts and some purse that are on my current wish list.   


    There is a huge purse and handbag museums located in Amsterdam called  Tassenmuseum Hendrikje.  It's on my bucket list of places to visit. 


The most expensive bag to sell at auction hit the chopping block at Christie's last week, going for $221,844 at an auction in Hong Kong. It was a pink crocodile Hermès Birkin studded with diamonds




Purses were made of soft fabric or leather, and were worn by men as often as ladies; the Scottish sporran is a survival of this custom. In the 17th century, young girls were taught embroidery as a necessary skill for marriage; this also helped them make very beautiful handbags.






Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton, or shortened to LV, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. This brand is the most requested bag in the world. 




National Handbag day observed once a year on October 10th national but for me a purse junkie it recognized daily!!! 


You can always follow me in Instagram {@thefatgirloffashion} and purse watch.



0 comments: