Deal of the week

10:18 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I purchase tons of items that won't be seen on Instagram or my Facebook page.  For this reason I've decided to start a post called "Deal of the week."  Deal of the week will showcase a great buy I just couldn't pass up. 

This weeks deal of the week is my new pair of Badgley Mischka heels called Tarian.  I'm overjoyed with my new shoes.  Tarian is a truly unique shoe with folded leather decoration at the toe. Tarian features cut-out detailing on the leather deco that is sure to be a style statement this season. A thin recessed platform beneath the ball of the foot adds extra support for a graceful walk in these 4 1/4 -inch heels.  I've always wanted an item from the Mark Badgley and James Mischka collection.  They are known for high quality and elegance.  Mischka says "The Badgley Mischka signature style is simple, streamlined and thoroughly elegant." I can't help but agree.  

So when I saw the Tarian heel by Badgley Mischka at the Nordstrom Rack I didn't have to think twice about getting them.  They retailed at $245.  I got them however at 80% off.  Yes!!! You read it right 80%.  For $49 dollars these beautiful heels are definitely the deal of the week.  


0 comments: