Lane Bryant's New control tech collection

3:13 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Lane Bryant posted this picture on Instagram with the caption "New control tech collection designed with secret panels to shape and contour your curves. #FeminineMystique." The plus size community cried out "The model isn't plus size use real size women."  


So I ran down to my local Lane Bryant store to try on the new pants/leggings. 


They are made of cotton, polyester and spandex.  This pairing made them feel firm on my body which I like.  They come with an elastic waist and a secret control panels that's helps in shaping and contouring for a good look.  The leggings are high waisted which is great for us curvy girls with a larger mid section.  I ended up going down a size after trying on the size 18 I would normally wear.  I would have tried on 14 but the location I went to didn't have any in store.  With that being said there is no way the above model could have put these leggings on without having them taken in in some way.  She is way smaller than me and I want to try on a 14.  


Makes me wonder what size DOES she have on?  However at the end on the day we have to make the trip to the stores ourselves ladies.  Mainstream stores a will continue to place smaller size women in their ads because they feel that they look better.  It's nothing to getting up and arms about.  Just make sure you look great when you doing it for the gram (Instagram)!

0 comments: