My go to girl Myleik Teele

11:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Myleik Teele of curlBox is one of my go to girls.  Let me first talk business.  Ms. Teele went from a 9 to 5 as a publicist to the self described Chief Experience Officer of curlBox.  curlBox is an online subscription company that offers full size sample of natural hair products.  She started her company in 2011 and hasn't looked back since.  But that's not only reason she encourages me.  I became acquainted with her though social media.  I stumbled onto her Instagram last year and I've been following her since.  I don't use many natural hair products.  I tried going natural for a short time but I gave into the creamy crack, lol.  However she encouraged me with life she's living.  I go though my sad moments like many others.  Not major depression but the blues.  I look at successful women for a boost.  Myleik is one of my go to girls and here's why.  As a solo world traveler she reminds me it's ok to go at it alone.  You can't wait on other to get to where you want to be.  I like that many of her "ootd" pictures are selfies.  When many put of full photo shoots to post a simple outfit pic she remind me it does take a big production to get your point across.  I enjoy looking at pictures of her office and home.  She has great style without being a label whore.  She reminds me that simple and clean foundation allows you to add many different items to a space without it being overloaded.  I could go on and on but I'll end this by saying when searching for encouragement have some go to people ready.  People that are well rounded.  Myleik Teele thank you for reminding me that it's ok to be me.  

You can find Myleik Teele on all social media using @Myleik or using her business handle @curlBOX 

0 comments: