Mad Hatter

6:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments


My go to accessory this fall has been a topper.  I've been completely obsessed with hats this fall.  They've been giving all my looks life.  From a simple tee & jeans to my dress to impress dresses.  Without trying my hats have been the focal point of many of my outfits.  I get people asking me where I gotten them from all the time.  Just like everything else I wear I've gotten them from all over.  This post is to tell you a few pocket friendly places you can grab a brim from.  



I got my first hat for Target (men's department) on clearance.  From there my love affair took off.  Another one of my go to places is H & M (men's department).   Both these places tend to have hats year round in basic colors black, dark brown and dark gray.  Forever 21 is a very popular place to get hats from.  They have them in the women's and men's section.  Old Navy is another popular place.  At both place tend to have  them seasonal and they sell out fast.  When they do have them they come in trending colors.  I've seen tan and forest green.  The hat that gets the most attention is the red hat I got from Aldo Shoes.  The eye catching color is liked by all and not surprisingly the most expensive hat I have at $25.  I personally wouldn't spend over $15 for basic colors and not over $25 for a rarely found color like a maroon or a purple.  That's just me I seen basic colors purchased by person for upwards of $90.  Customs hats can be 4 times that.  I'm not that serious of a collector.  




If you want to add a twist to your look start with a topper and work your way down.  Hope this helps those of you looking to add a hat to you wardrobe.   Feel free to comment with any questions.    

0 comments: